Friday, May 25, 2012

Nelly Furtado

Summer: Pastels & Prints



I apologize for not updating my blog for a while, forgive me. My life has finally been busy with my work at An'tyrice Salon. I help market the salon through social networks. I'm enjoying every moment of it! We recently had a photo shoot with the  models my partner, Youyou Ayouni, recruited. My next post will probably be some of the photos from the shoot. They came out really good!

Anyways, the look I just posted is my dream outfit for the summer. I absolutely love the colors, the cute bustier and those shoes! The perfect summer attire for an outdoor party when the sun is out. I also added Nelly Furtado's song Bajo Otra Luz because the song was my inspiration. If I was wearing this outfit (someday I will), I would definitely be listening to this song. Most of my outfits come from my music influences, so for now on I will tell you guys what song inspires me and an outfit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment