Sunday, November 4, 2012

Diane Birch

Nothing But A Miracle

If you haven't heard of Diane Birch, start listening. She really is incredible, from her
 music down to her style. The first song I recommend you to listen to is
Nothing But A Miracle, which is what this outfit was inspired from. I
think this is the perfect breakup song for moving on. It's honest and
that's what I like about it. So I came up with this outfit for a girl
 who is coming back to society from a bad breakup, the
"new you look." It's simple but not too simple. This
outfit says, "I'm ready to go out, but I'm not
looking for anybody. I'm just worrying
about myself now." Plus the only
man that should be on her is
Marc Jacobs.

Outfit:
Chloé blouse, Mango pants, Liam Fahy shoes, Kate Spade normandy bag, March Jacobs watch 

No comments:

Post a Comment