Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Baby, I'm Busy

Busy Baby


Yes, I changed my blog name! I was sick of the name and in need of a change. I also hope you all are enjoying my new header as well, because I am! Anyway I recently discovered Soundcloud and their amazingness (yes I am aware I am late). I came across of this awesome song Busy Baby ft. Nina K (Oliver Nelson Remix) by Tomas Barfod. I am obsessed! I wasn't always a fan of remixes until I went to Soundcloud and now this is all I've been listening to this week! 

For this song, I wanted to create something out of the ordinary. Most of my outfits have structure and a theme. For this song (since it is a remix), I imagine this character to be extremely creative, free spirited, but with some edginess. Once I came across those Saint Laurent pants, I knew exactly how the rest of the outfit was going to turn out. This character calls for attention without being so obvious. All I know is if I saw someone with this outfit walking down the street I would immediately ask for her music player, because she looks like she knows what she's listening to! 


Have an enchanting rest of the week!

Sincerely, 
Yami 

No comments:

Post a Comment