Monday, February 20, 2012

Sixteen Candles

           



Yes I am finally sixteen years old! I didn't realize it was such a big number until everyone made it a big deal. My birthday was yesterday the 19th and I just want to thank my parents and my best friend Jazmine, for making this such an enjoyable day. I got my second hole pierced on my ear with Jazmine. I also ate a restaurant called Shadows. The food wasn't that great but I had a good time. I also want to say thank you for everyone who wished me a happy birthday and to all my family. I love you guys!. I can't wait for two weeks from now because my parents are taking me to the city as another gift for my birthday. Definitely going to take thousands of photos!

Wearing: camel jacket, Forever 21 jeggings, tall boots, Steve Madden bag (my favorite, got it as a gift) 

No comments:

Post a Comment