Tuesday, February 14, 2012

National Single Awareness Day

I'm a dork
Today I told a girl, "Happy Valentine's Day". She says no it's "National Single Awareness Day". I thought that was so clever and asked if I can borrow her word. So yeah, thank you Meghan! Not gonna lie, I was expecting today to be extravagant, with flower pedals all over the hallway, everything deck out with red and pink. But it was a usual day. However, there were a few guys who had balloons, flowers, teddy bears for their valentine. If that can only be me. Tell me the truth but don't you ever think about what the girl gets the guy back, as a thank you? I always hear the girls say, "OMG look what he got me!" In my head I'm like, so what did you get him? But its our society, our tradition that the guy needs to get everything for the girl. I personally disagree. I'm not saying all relationships follow this tradition. I'm just stating, girls when your guy gets you something remember to give him something back.

Listening to: Peter Bjorn and John - Nothing to Worry About

Wearing: An old blue H&M dress, Forever 21 necklace, pearl earrings

No comments:

Post a Comment