Sunday, April 1, 2012

My Other Half

I will like to introduce you all to my best friend Jazmine. She is beautiful, funny, smart, outgoing, and and overall amazing friend. I love our friendship, she is always there for as I am for her. I consider her my sister and part of the family. We understand each other so well, if it wasn't for her, I don't think I would be surviving high school. I love that we are different and have our own personalities. She likes hip-hop and R&B, while I like electric and rock. Our styles are so different, and we appreciate that. We don't try to look the same (only on certain occasions). It is so crazy because I've known her for almost 4 years now, and we never had a big fight. NEVER. That's what I love about us, we are chill people. I love you Jazmine and I'm glad I can call you my best friend.

Can't wait until we move to New York City!

Check out our tumblr:  http://yeandjayschwag.tumblr.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment