Saturday, March 17, 2012

Around the City

Around the City



Sheer shirt, $76
Topshop wet look legging, $40
Modern Vintage lace up booties, $325
Z Spoke by Zac Posen leather satchel, $625
H M wide ring, £3.99
Dolce Gabbana nail polish, £18


This is my first ever polyvore set I made. This is my style, my favorite colors are brown (any shade) and black. I would wear this if I was spending the day with my friends in the city. 
It's edgy, but not over the top and comfortable.  I like a pop of color, that's why I picked the D&G mint green nail polish. Now only if I can get all of those items in my closet, that would be perfect.  

2 comments:

  1. Isn't polyvore great!? It really helps put together that look you are lusting after. I love your sense of style it is so unique and has like a mod meets sexy vintage feel to it! LOVE IT!


    fashionaddictsunite.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! I love it, the perfect site. Thank you, I'm glad you like the look !

    ReplyDelete