Friday, March 2, 2012

Current Obsessions # 2


I can't stop looking at Isabel Marant collection for the Fall! While most designers go for mature looks, Marant gives the audience a splash a of fun and wildness. When I picture a Marant girl, I can see her being really popular in high school and attending wild parties. This collection makes me want to be that girl! Especially owning those fringe boots. I need a pair now.

Who can not love TopShop. Think of Forever 21, Asos, H&M, and Express had a baby. That's exactly what it, but MUCH better. I  mean look at that gold dress for the fall.

I don't know what it is, but I'm obsess with Sky Ferreira. Her songs are catchy and addicting. I played her single "One" at least 50 times this week. I watched an interview of her and she seems down to earth, which is pretty cool that she is not a snob. Just saying. I love her style and her hair, she can pull anything off. Even if it's pink or bleach blonde. LUCKY.

Staying on the topic of hair, I have decided to dye my hair again. What a shocker! But I don't know what to do. I think I'm going to go for Medium Golden Brown and Light or Light Golden Brown. Currently undecided. I'm sure it will come to me soon.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment