Saturday, March 10, 2012

The Weekend - 2


After two days of throwing up from a stomach virus (thank you germs). Today I felt better, and went to my good friend Katie's house to do a photo assignment. I haven't seen her for a while, so it was a great way to catch up. She showed me this outfit she loved, and I liked it! Well, it isn't my style but she pulls it off. Her outfit inspired me to do a photo shoot contrasting soft and hard. Like, the picture of her on the couch. The couch is soft with flowers and light color, while her stockings stick out and look out of place. While my outfit, I just threw on. When the photos of the shoot are developed, I'll post them. We also had a Misfits marathon, so much fun! Tomorrow I'm dyeing my hair, I'll take pictures. 

Listening to: Local Native - Airplanes

No comments:

Post a Comment