Saturday, December 22, 2012

A New Year: The Beginning

Crave You

New years eve (my favorite day) is approaching and you know what that means: drinking, revealing confessions, wedding proposals, the ball drop, and more drinking. What's wrong with that? Absolutely nothing. It's the last day of the year. The last day to make a statement and standout. And who's better at standing out, well of course Alexander McQueen that's who! You can not go wrong choosing a McQueen dress. It's classy, sexy and ambitious all at the same time. All eyes will definitely be on you. Of course I love fur, so that lamb jacket is stunning against the dress. I chose this particular dress because the song Crave You by Flight Facilities inspired me. It's an upbeat song and all I can imagine is gold and black, maybe because she mentions "dripping in gold" a couple of times. Overall I love this song, Alexander McQueen. and red lipstick.

I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and New Years. See ya next year lovelies!   

Outfit:
Alexander McQueen dress, lamb fur jacket, clutch, AX Paris heels, Fabrizio Riva ring



No comments:

Post a Comment