Monday, August 6, 2012

Overload

Okay I'm probably the worst blogger in the world. I haven't written anything for more than a month. But! I have my reasons. I tend to neglect things after a period of time; however, I'm not letting that happen to this blog. Oh no. Not an option. I like writing. I know I'm not the best writer like Scott Fitzgerald, Steven King, or Hemingway. So what. Here's an update, for those who need to know. After my fabulous experience at Vassar college, I did plan the next day to write about the events that took place. But, I was exhausted and I had class to attend the same day. It doesn't end there. I had work to go to since I missed two weeks. There was many things to catch up on and fix.

I wish it ended there, but of course it did not. On top of Spanish class and work, I had to do homework for when I return to school in September. As you can see I'm busy, a little sleep deprived ... and secretly I kind of love it. It means I'm actually being productive. I like being productive. 

Anyway, I have many things to show and tell. 
Such as, on Sunday there is going 
to be a photo shoot at my 
job, so I'll definitely post
those  pictures up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment