Thursday, August 30, 2012

Arctic Monkeys

Arctic Monkeys

The song You & I by the Arctic Monkeys inspired this look. I am a huge fan of the 
Arctic Monkeys, I love their cool music style. And Humbug had grown on me,
my all time favorite album. So when their new album released recently, it 
wasn't my favorite. However, that doesn't mean I don't have a favorite 
song, and that's You & I ft. Richard Hawley & The Death Ramps is 
just perfection. It's such a bad ass no mercy kinda song. Love it. So 
when it came to choosing an outfit,I had to include a leather jacket! 
I mean there are motorcycles in the background, why not. For this 
character I pictured her to be fearless and have effortless cool 
style. So a leather jacket, crop button down, platform shoes 
and a killer bag was exactly what I was imagining. Plus this 
outfit would look great with Alex Turner on its side! ;)

Outfit: 
Proenza Schouler cropped button down, Acne leather jacket, Orla Kiely skirt, Lanvin ankle booties,  Brahmin Phoebe bag

No comments:

Post a Comment