Wednesday, August 8, 2012

The XX

Angels

I'm back! Damn I missed creating outfits. I finally found some free time to make something.
Moving on. The song Angels by The XX is my current obsession. It's a little different
from their older pieces but, I'm loving it! I find it to be more romantic & enchanting,
that's why I picked this floral blazer and the bag to be pink. If I have chosen
one of their older songs like Stars the whole color scheme would have
been black and white. However, I added black oxfords and
black accessories because to me they will always be the
color black. That's how I will always picture them.
Their songs might be a little different but,
they haven't changed.

Outfit:
Topshop blazer, Haider Ackermann oxfords, Chloe bag, Kate Spade earrings, Bobbi Brown nail polish

No comments:

Post a Comment